The first modular set in Loke Battle Mats' Book of Battle Mats range.
Attention Adventurers! Grab your dice and get ready to roll initiative as the game is afoot and it just went modular!
The Dungeon Books of Battle Mats offer a set of two adaptive books of RPG battle maps which line up to create one endlessly evolving dungeon.
Fully wet/dry marker compatible, these tactical maps are perfect for planning and running roleplay encounters with a consistent 5 foot to 1 inch scale, and grid throughout.
Standard entry/exit points and a 360° spine allow you to create anything up to a 24”x24” play area from a set of books that fits on your bookshelf and in your bag!
This pair of books have 1 foot square (12"x12") RPG battle mat pages and are a must have tool to illustrate your game and track your dungeon combat scenes.
Create Endless Dungeons
The Dungeon Books of Battle Mats build on our experience of creating Battle Mat books, and has these key features:
- Presented as a 2 book set in a soft slipcase
- 2 modular books each with 40 map pages
- Lay flat wipe clean battle maps
- Create up to 24” x 24” battle map areas
- Easily storable and portable book format
- 1 inch grid throughout
- Dungeon themed designs
- Reduces game preparation time
- Eliminates the need to draw maps in game
- 360° spine can fold in half if space is tight
- Each page is a map
- Opposing pages work together
- Just open & Roll!
ISBN - 9781912803088
This is a hobby product and not a toy. Manufacturer's age recommendation is 14 years and up.